All prize draws are open to anyone aged 18 or over
1. No purchase necessary. Entry in to ‘Win your Wishlist’ prize draw is free when registering an email address with Brevitt Rieker Limited. Incomplete registrations will be treated as invalid.
2. The winner of the ‘‘Win your Wishlist’ prize draw will receive £150 credit in their account, which will be valid for 6 months and must be redeemed online.
3. The prize draw closes on the 25th December 2018. A winner will be drawn at random on the 25th December and will be notified of his or her prize within 14 days. No cash alternative will be offered.
4. The draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, but excludes employees of Brevitt Rieker Limited, its agents or their families.
5. The prize is subject to availability and Brevitt Rieker Limited reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
6. The name of the prize winner may be obtained by written request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
7. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries not complying in full with these rules may be disqualified.
8. Brevitt Rieker Limited reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose these free prize draws without prior notice, in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
9. The promoter is Brevitt Rieker Limited whose registered office is 36 Compass Point, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 9HW
10. Brevitt Rieker Limited is registered under the Data Protection Act. We collect your personal data for the purposes of identification, administration and marketing.
11. Please note by providing your email address and or mobile phone number, you are giving Brevitt Rieker Limited permission to contact you by email or text with updates, news and special offers Please opt out using the link provided on any email communication received, or contact customer services if you do not want to receive special offers, discounts and other marketing news from Brevitt Rieker Limited
Winner still to be drawn.
Winner - Jan Farebrother